Don’t look like a Euro Pro – so be it
Do look like a Euro Pro – so be it
I have personal preferences in this area, I have also done a lot of research about this topic.
And the conclusion is….
That as long as you are mindful of others and you are happy doing what you are doing then continue doing it
- If you like your legs hairy – so be it
- If you like sleeveless jerseys to improve your tan lines – so be it
- If you don’t match the design of your jersey and your bibs – then so be it
- If your handle bars, stem and seat post don’t match – so be it
- If you are wearing a hand me down leaders jersey – so be it
- I know some great people who ride very well who don’t aspire to look like a Euro Pro and other great people and awesome riders who do present like a Euro Pro – so be it
My personal cringes – Explorer socks and threadbare nicks over a white male g-string (not necessarily worn by the same person at the same time)
My personal favourite – a group ride with everyone wearing all the same jerseys
Nice to have sunshine and mates with sunny dispositions