Monday Sunset Ride
There is no better way to become a motivated and experienced cyclist than to join a regular group ride.
The Monday Sunset Ride puts into practice the skills and techniques learned in Mega Spin, on various routes through the Adelaide Hills. If you’re new to hill climbing or new to Adelaide then this is a great way to start.
The ride is free and open to anyone but we ask for a gold coin donation, collected at the start of every ride, which means you’ll be helping to raise much needed funds for Paediatric Palliative Care through the Sam Roberts Family Fund.
- The ride starts and finishes at Mega Bike Adelaide bike shop and is approximately 30km
- The ride takes about 2 hours
- This is not a supported ride so make sure you bring a spare tube, pump, water and food
- This ride is designed to challenge but is suitable for climbers of all abilities
- Please make sure you bring your lights and that they are sufficiently bright for descending in the dark
- Please read the ride guide so you know how our rides work