Cycle 4 Sam Saturday Recovery Ride
There is no better way to become a motivated and experienced cyclist than to join a regular group ride.
The Mega Bike Cycle 4 Sam Saturday Recovery Ride will help you develop the techniques used by cyclists around the world for safe, enjoyable group rides. If you’re new to bunch riding we’ll teach you how it’s done in a safe, supportive environment. If you’re new to Adelaide or new to cycling, this is your chance to join the Mega Bike Cycling Community and meet a great group of people.
The ride is free and open to anyone but we ask for a gold coin donation, collected at the start of every ride, which means you’ll be helping to raise much needed funds for Paediatric Palliative Care through the Sam Roberts Family Fund.
- Please observe COVID-19 hygiene and distancing practices, if you’re not well please DO NOT ride with us
- The ride starts and finishes at Mega Bike Adelaide bike shop and is approximately 50km
- The ride takes about 2 hours
- This is not a supported ride so make sure you bring a spare tube, pump and water
- Please download and read the ride guide before your first ride with us so you know how the ride works
- This ride does not go ahead in adverse weather conditions, please check our Facebook page for cancellations